Corporate and Group Team Building Training
Even the strongest of groups can benefit by taking a break from everyday responsibilities to learn and practice new ways to bond and grow. Team building activities can:
- Enhance social relations.
- Define and increase roles within groups.
- Align goals and visions.
- Provide structure and facilitation which may allow groups to discover and explore new ways to problem solve.
- Reduce confusion and ambiguity related to roles and responsibilities.
- Better support and define a company’s/group’s mission.
- Break up monotony.
- Increase motivation.
- Find solutions to issues.
My work and education have provided me a solid and diverse background in creating and facilitating corporate and group trainings. Some topics I have covered are:
- Keeping one’s composure in emergency situations.
- The importance of internal and external motivation on performance.
- Stress management for first responders during COVID-19.
Based on the needs of the organization, team building sessions can be as short as one-hour and purely informational; or multiple hours/days with features such as assessments, hands-on activities, and post-session reports built into the package.
Corporate and Group Team Building Fees: Starting at $50 per person (minimum 3 people). Please call (503) 435-7663 or fill out the contact form below for specific pricing.